- Be able to contribute more effectively to the financial planning process in your organization.
- Investigate the relationship between costing and pricing products
- Learn to prepare capital investment proposals
- Use the financial statements and key financial ratios to evaluate an organization performance.
- Identify the main sources of funding for an organization.
the plan need to understand:
- What is meant by the term profit?
- How they are expected to contribute to the financial plan?
- How their actions will impact upon the financial measure.